Monday, January 24, 2011

Work In Progress!

Well, here we goooooooooooooooooooo....

OK, maybe not, but I am working on it!

Hang on folks, soon I will be sharing recipes, decorating, organizing and money saving tips.  I am NO Martha and it is my hope that you will realize you don't have to be either, when sharing your talents with those around you: family, friends, co-workers...etc. 

God has created us EACH unique and it is my desire to help women celebrate their uniqueness in ALL their endeavors.  Whether it is a cake that may not look EXACTLY like the picture in the cookbook or a inviting a friend into your home that is YOU not something out of the pages of Crate and Barrel or Better Homes and Gardens (although I do love both of those establishments) *smile*. 

I guess what I am trying to say is...my blog is dedicated to women who may, like me, feel the need to be perfect and apologize if I am, we are, not.  We are not called to be perfect, we are called to love and to delight in the creation God has made us each to be...lopsided cakes, dusty shelves, stained shirt and all!

I look forward to hearing back from you, if you try a recipe and it works or doesn't work for you.  If you try a decorating project or money saving idea and it works or doesn't work for you.  This will help me and others who read my blog.

Thanks for reading!...more to come SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment